0

My Favourite Book.

I've read so many books, and I plan on reading so many more. But the one book that has stuck with me, and has been granted a place high up on my pedestal, surround by rays on sunshine and happiness, is:
The Hunger Games, by Suzanne Collins.

I just love this series--especially the first book. Though I had a few bones to pick with the final book in the series, Mockingjay, it was still fantastic!

Katniss Everdeen. The girl who was on fire. So much to tell: She's brave, endearing, beautiful inside and out. I can't get enough of her voice. I would read pages and pages of nothing if only she was telling it. Collins writes in such a spectacular, clear way that you can't help but lose count of the time as you flip through pages, automatically wanting more, and gasping for breath when you forget to breathe.
Katniss is my #1 favourite Heroine. Peeta is one of my favouirte male love interests in the YA Genre. Collins takes home two trophies for favourite characters. (And I just love Effie. And of course, lovable Rue.)

If you have not read this series, I strongly, highly (OHMYGOD-WHAT-ARE-YOU-WAITING-FOR) suggest that you read these books. The Hunger Games is number one, and though nobody can take Katniss' place, I do hope they pick a good enough actress to play her in the movies.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Back to Top