Welcome Post + Introduction.

First and foremost, I'd like to say Thank You for taking the time to read this.

Introduction:
Apart from reviewing books, I shall also be posting about my own writings, writing ideas, ways of writing, and so forth. Most of all, I'd love to interact with you guys and see the similarities between us. We shall share ideas, procedures of editing, different ways of pushing through that abhorrent phase we call Writer's Block.
This site is not just for my enjoyment, but also for me to make new friends and learn new things about writing.

About Me:
I am a 15 year old boy with an obsession: Story-ing. Plotting. Creativity(ing).
I'm always making up stories, whether they be in my mind, or crafted by pen and paper. My characters are my friends, and don't be surprised if you one day find a blog post written up by one of them. They are alive and well!
I live in Malta (Europe), which is a tiny island situated in the middle of the Mediterranean sea. I read all branches of Young Adult Fiction, and some other genres: anything I can get my hands on, really.
But on a more serious note, all you have to know for me to like you is this: I love cheese. (Cheddar and Feta have an extra-special place in my heart.)

:)

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Your smileys look like marshmallows.

:mj <--ninja marshmallow?

On a more serious note, you REALLY like cheese, don't you?

I wonder if I can follow you somehow without making a blogspot account thing of my own... Since I have livejournal.

Post a Comment

Back to Top